The 8th annual 5K Fun Run/Walk, sponsored by St Margaret Mary Catholic Church, St. Stephen Catholic Community, and other friends of Haiti, supports our adopted parishes.
Net proceeds from the event will benefit the people of Haiti in:
1) Health – developing sustainable programs for clean drinking water and health care;
2) Education – rebuilding schools damaged by earthquakes and hurricanes, building computer labs, and providing school books and job training;
3) Economic Development – leveraging the success of established sustainable village banks, livestock, and agriculture programs which provide training and long-term sources of income and food;
4) Faith Sharing – rebuilding churches damaged by earthquakes and hurricanes, donating musical instruments and instruction, and providing Bibles written in Haitian Creole; and
5) Peace – promoting programs for young adults to learn how to deal with conflict and to promote peace.
Saturday, November 11th, 2017
Day of Race Registration starts at 6:30 a.m. and closes 15 minutes before race start
5k Race starts at 7:30 a.m.
5K Competitive Walker starts at 7:35 am
Awards start at 8:30 am
All proceeds benefit St. Margaret Mary's and St. Stephen's mission projects in Haiti.
This is a chip-timed event provided by Greater Events
1500 South Denning Drive, Winter Park, Florida 32789
Early Bird Special:
June 24th - Oct 10th
Students: $15 (ages 10 to 18)
Oct 11th - Nov 5th
Students: $20 (ages 10 to 18)
Children (9 & under): FREE with adult registration
Kids under 9 can run for free with a paying adult. If your child under 9 yrs wants to be part of the timed race, you will need to register your child in the 10 – 14 age group.
Nov 6th - Day of Race
Students: $25 (ages 10 to 18)
Day of Race Registration is CASH OR CHECK ONLY!!!
Virtual Race Participant (includes shirt) - $25
Packet pickup dates and times at both churches Nov 9th & 10th from 4-7 pm.
You will choose your packet pickup location when registering.
Race Day Registration/Packet Pickup at Mead Garden
Saturday, Nov 11th
6:30 - 7:30 AM
Go to our Runner Training Site - http://www.greaterevents.com/runner-training.html for the latest on Training and Nutrition for your race and for life.
Google, Yahoo, Bing, MapQuest
Click here to become a sponsor of our event!